Yuku has Landed!

Author Comment

I can see Avatars again! Image

Admin

I did wonder about the time thing! I don't pay much attention to that.

I've had some profile settings keep reverting. Have a check there to see if your time is set correctly.

Pleased to hear that, Little Elf. Image

Except for a tiny little pause on each action this place for the very first time runs smooth, this is too spooky and eerie it's just not ez-Yuku! Image Don't tell me we have really landed with people that know what they are doing? Image

Admin

That's good news from Australia, Red. I know how many years you have suffered.

There is promise on that front. Let's wait and see.

if we are saying what we are experiencing with this, i'd like to throw in that i and another that i know of are having PM situations. i tried to reply to a pm and got this message;

"Oops!
You can't send message as another user"

i wasn't "another user"

yes Andrew I've been here before but i think it may be helpful to know others are still having issues.

Well, so far so good - we have a few posticons missing over at AUSXIP Talking Xena but that's all for now (knock-knock-knock on wood. Image)

They seem to have fiddled with our postcounts, though... they're suddenly static instead of dynamic, i.e. all posts have the 'current' postcount. Not really a biggie, but definitely a change Image

Michael

Admin

If I were you Micheal, I'd change out these old ezBoard images. We never know what is in the future for that domain. See this post for more info and alternative yuku hosted images.

http://support.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?t=1604

Sally, that may or may not be a known issue as it likely relates to multiple profiles on the same account, which has issues. This may be worth a check by ticket using the error message as the subject line.

At time of posting:
  • Time stamps are incorrect
  • Mobile app will not let you log in ETA on mobile app fix is Wednesday
  • Frequent logouts
  • Profile switch is not working
  • Ezboard icons down (for older, migrated boards)
  • Image issues with unconverted profiles
  • Unable to edit profile after creation
  • Chat has not been restarted.
  • Post notifications have not been restarted.
  • Search is up on most servers. If you see search still down, there is no need to submit a ticket at this time..
The above are all known issues and do not need to be reported.
  • White pages and server errors are fixed. Should you still encounter them, please submit a ticket.

My board had alot of errors yesterday, seems better today but I can't view my Yuku albums from the "Images" link so no images can be deleted or uploaded. I can only view the albums in the reply window when I click the picture icon.

Admin

I guess you have been there before last year too. It took a while to fix then but circumstances are a lot different now. It's a known issue for an unconverted profile and hopefully will get resolved just as soon as practical.

What is an unconverted profile? I signed up on Yuku years ago, but never really visited much. I created my group last month and I'm still getting used to the Yuku platform. Have seen references to "Unconverted profile" but can't find what that actually means.

Admin

That is what you have.

Beta "new" profiles were introduced in Feb 2010. These are referred to as "converted profiles" too.

Just give things some time and they should hopefully become useable again.

Wow, glad I did what I did. I've been reading here to see if everyone is just as confused as I am, but some more so, some less so.
I'm always confused Image
Thankfully I had my board on a backup coding (just in case of something like this) with photobucket images.
Yes, my Yuku album are poof, but still there too. I just can't get there from here. Glad I was able to change my avatar tho.

However by switching over to photobucket skins and coding accordingly, it's not bad. All my emoticons and smilies and posticons are there too.
Sure hope this won't take too much longer as I want to switch to the Christmas skin set-up this coming Thanksgiving.
Anyhow, I'll be back to read and will keep everything I have crossed, and hope I won't loose anymore hair than I already have.Image

Admin

Keeping it short, it is just like a reversal of the move last year only fixed servers are a known quantity and so many issues that have been for the last year will just dissolve. Just needs a bit of patching and fixing up.

I think all works on my board Image

Sheesh, I have just received 3 notifications for every post I am subscribed to.  Woa.....like 100 + posts came in all at once.

When I tried to post in my group today it asked me to sign in....I was already signed in.'

Yesterday it was scary with so many errors on the board.  My skins look fine so far. 

Well, we will see what happens next. 

Admin

Pearl, you are just the official subscription tester. You've got to expect these things! Image

Yes, so far, the time is off. I wonder if we will be able to put back our information on our profile page, like the comments section, etc.

Admin

Go for it. I had issues with it sticking yesterday but it eventually did.

I just tried, but I still can't edit the block layout. My profile page only has the profile portion but nothing else, and it doesn't show anything in my albums. I guess they're still working on that.

And as I said, the timing must be off. The "active users" info portion reverts back to zeros at an odd time, like about an hour ago as if it were the next day.