Yuku has Landed!

Author Comment

The time in here looks to me like it's GMT.
It looks like Andrew's posts are showing times of 4 hours ahead of me.
If your numbers reverted back to zero about an hour ago, that would have been midnight GMT.

Admin

I'm seeing GMT type timings too.

ryld, try clearing your cache and trying again.

Auntiem, are you having any issues with profile blocks? You both have old style.

I have on old profile and can edit my block layout and have it stick.  My profile looks as it should.
However, my albums have nothing in them which seems to be pretty normal from what I've been reading.

andrew wrote:ryld, try clearing your cache and trying again.
Tried.  No go.  Also, I just noticed that I can't navigate in my profile page.  And the navigation button has an up arrow instead of the usual down arrow. 

Admin

Well done for spotting that because I didn't notice. Your profile has managed to get broken. Best submit a ticket on it but I imagine it may be a few days before anyone can look at it. Choose a good subject like like: "Broken Unconverted Profile", so it gets the right sort of attention.

This is unusual but I have seen it before. It is broken right at the ad block. There was a workaround of clicking your profile link from the board you joined up on. No idea if that will still work or not.

Ok. But I think I'll wait for a while until things settle down. It's not as if I can't manage with those few details. I can still access my images from a post if not in my profile. But I do wish I could put a link to my board in my profile.

So instead I put the name of my board for my profile name. That's all I can think of doing for now.

Admin

I could be wrong because I am working from memory and this may not be exactly the same but if you visit here and then click your profile link in your post, it may work.

I wouldn't wait. I'd get that ticket in because it is not a known issue. It may have happened to a number of people, who are just doing exactly the same as you and waiting. It may not be attended to urgently but the fact that it has happened could help in other ways too. It would be very helpful to let them know.

Is the time zone still a problem y'all?  I'm about 5 hours ahead of the true time.  Announcements on the 12th, say that Yuku is aware of it...but want to double check and make sure that y'all are still having the wrong time problem too.  Not really a problem but not sure what the heck to call it.  lol

Hugs, Shoebutton

Admin

Yeah, it is currently in GMT. It'll get sorted soon enough, I would think.

Thank ya, kind sir!

Hugs, Shoebutton

Admin

You're welcome. Image

Kinda handy for me that being the timezone I am in. Image

To tell the truth, I hardly notice. I've always been used to boards being in different timezones and just automatically adjust. I kept this board in PST because that is what people were used to. I forget to do the DST thing though! Image

andrew wrote:I could be wrong because I am working from memory and this may not be exactly the same but if you visit here and then click your profile link in your post, it may work.
No, it didn't work.  Thanks, anyway Andrew. 

andrew wrote:I wouldn't wait. I'd get that ticket in because it is not a known issue. It may have happened to a number of people, who are just doing exactly the same as you and waiting. It may not be attended to urgently but the fact that it has happened could help in other ways too. It would be very helpful to let them know.
I went to the link you provided, but AS USUAL, it doesn't accept my password.  That's been the case every time I have attempted to submit a ticket.  Yet, it's the same password I use to log back onto Yuku and it works just fine then. 

TheOneAndOnlyShoebutton wrote:Is the time zone still a problem y'all?  I'm about 5 hours ahead of the true time.  Announcements on the 12th, say that Yuku is aware of it...but want to double check and make sure that y'all are still having the wrong time problem too.  Not really a problem but not sure what the heck to call it.  lol

Hugs, Shoebutton
Yes, still doing it. 

Hey! But I just realized that my albums work again!

Admin

ryld wrote:I went to the link you provided, but AS USUAL, it doesn't accept my password.  That's been the case every time I have attempted to submit a ticket.  Yet, it's the same password I use to log back onto Yuku and it works just fine then. 
Reset your password here:  http://help.yuku.com/access/help 

Use this link and do not attempt to log in: http://help.yuku.com/anonymous_requests/new

Look for an email response to the ticket.

Ok! Thanks! I was able to access your second choice, but the first gave me an "oops". Submitted ticket. Waiting for response now.

Admin

That's very strange. I was able to reproduce it. The link works fine from a page there but not from here.

Try this: http://help.yuku.com/access/unauthenticated?return_to=http%3A%2F%2Fhelp.yuku.com%2Frequests

Then click "(Help! I don't know what to enter here!)".

Really odd but worth mentioning - My administration forum has the right time zone this morning BUT my other forums don't.

Hugs, Shoebutton