Yuku has Landed!

Author Comment

Admin

It's strange because this board should be PST and I see GMT all over. i.e. post time technically incorrect. Other people see differently. Other boards I see differently too.

Not too worried about it because the posts are there and in order. Very used to time adjusting. I live by the new post indicator anyway, which does work.

I sent in a ticket because "this is not a bug" was really confusing my brain.  lol

IE:  Time zones

Yuku response:  Hi,

Time settings are on the issues list and are being worked on. The note in the announcement seemed confusing to people, it was adjusted last night to make it a bit more clear.

Quote from:

http://announcements.yuku.com?topic=78/Recent-updates-after-server-move

*Note: Due to many queries about time display, we'd like to give some clarification. The note about the network switching to UTC was added to explain why your visitors in the last 24 hours section resets at a different time than it used to. It does not mean that all members and visitors will always see UTC time on the boards. Unable to see the correct time is on the issues list, meaning that adjustments will be made to change this.

Admin

Yeah, just something to be ironed out. Probably more of an issue for those that relied upon it though. At least you got your clarification.

THANKS, ANDREW! Profile is 99.99% fixed as far as I can see. Haven't fully explored it yet, don't have time. But thanks again for giving them the heads up for me! You are a pal!

Admin

Not sure what the 1% is. Looks OK to me at a glance.

I never did get any feedback on the ticket. Not marked as solved yet either.

Can you tell me what you don't think is right about it and maybe I can bump the ticket with an enquiry?

Well, I haven't had a chance yet to look closely, but at a quick glance I noticed that the "points for me" and "points from me" has a weird title.

It's [- $vote_sub_title-]

That doesn't look right to me. Don't remember what it was previously, but I'm pretty sure that's not what it's supposed to be.

Admin

Looking fine to me at the moment, while both logged-in and logged-out, but I have seen what you describe on other profiles. Perhaps it has now been fixed? Maybe depends on who views page.

I presume you mean at the bottom of the left column on this page.

Admin

OK, it exists on other profiles. Let's get the original ticket closed and open another.

Okey, dokey, Andrew.

Admin

Done and done. Image

Thanks, Andrew!

If we are now on cg's servers, why are my images showing as being on amazon servers??
Do you think they didn't move everything over to the new servers?

Admin

Images have always been on AWS and still are. It's quite an efficient way to go.

Thanks.
Just curious.