Hello Everyone

Author Comment

Hi All Peeking in.

Marie, is summer over yet?
also Marie, i got a message in my email that there was a message from you but when i looked it said it has been deleted?
i had that problem about a year ago when i tried to message you, it seemed to disappear.

i hope all is well with you and yours.

the christmas season is apon us. May yours be merry and bright.

Just stopping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

[]Image

I am so patiently waiting on Spring to arrive this winter weather has been challenging to me to be out and about especially with the camera and crime picking up horribly here making it even harder for me to get out with the camera, I already was stocked at Mills Lake for my camera by a junkie thankfully Joe was there to chase him off finding out later it was the bosses kid that Joe works for, little F*r.

So, timing and knowing the right places to go for nature and flower shots is going to be everything to me since I refuse to give up my camera ESPECIALLY to a junkie for street drugs.

Sally, so sorry about that I will send you a pm AGAIN lol this time I wont' delete the sent message, it's probably because of me at my end, I like to keep my pm box clean. :o

Admin

MarieFlutterby wrote:this time I wont' delete the sent message, it's probably because of me at my end, I like to keep my pm box clean.
This has happened to all PMs you sent me also Marie. I've never seen what you wrote.

Just like a physical letter, there is only one copy of a PM and if it is deleted, it is gone. Nobody can read it.

andrew wrote:
MarieFlutterby wrote:this time I wont' delete the sent message, it's probably because of me at my end, I like to keep my pm box clean.
This has happened to all PMs you sent me also Marie. I've never seen what you wrote.

Just like a physical letter, there is only one copy of a PM and if it is deleted, it is gone. Nobody can read it.

and you're telling me this just now? lol :rolleyes
I will refrain myself from deleting pm messages in my pm box from now on, thank you Andrew. :)

Admin

MarieFlutterby wrote:and you're telling me this just now? lol
I did try and say in the PMs you also deleted! :lol

Actually, I don't like PMs much. Email is more direct.

andrew wrote:
MarieFlutterby wrote:and you're telling me this just now? lol
I did try and say in the PMs you also deleted! :lol

Actually, I don't like PMs much. Email is more direct.

:rolleyes :o Oh boy, I really messed up on that didn't I. lol
True enough, couldn't agree more. :)

Admin

*nods* :rollin

Good morning peeps wherever you may be, somewhere ....... out there ............ keeping yourselves busy.

It didn't snow for long yesterday at all (sucks) but, that gave me the perfect opportune time to take advantage of telling Joe we were out of potatoes and take me to the grocery store. lol (yes!!)

I got another snow warning in my gmail this morning! :rollin

Admin

It only snowed enough once here for me to clear this winter and that was in February. This is odd, I must say.

Days of recent have been a bit brighter, which is nice to see. Most days no matter the season are pretty grey/foggy/misty/damp.

I'm trying to get settled to some work but admit I am struggling. Truth? I'd rather be distracted! :lol

I just want Spring to be here so I can get some descent photography, it's been too bleh out here.

I'd rather be distracted too but, can't think of a damn thing. Although, I could clean out my china cabinet it does need it, the distraction would be to concentrate in not breaking none of my moms china.

Good morning peeps,
Woke up to fog this morning and no snow, still cold as heck here though although, compared to others like Gran where it's MUCH colder my temps. still feel cold enough. lol

If I were to visit Gran I'd be so bundled up I'd look like a ball that should have a beaken on my head so people can find me in the snow.

Good morning peeps!

Happy Monday everyone

Gran wrote:Happy Monday everyone

Good morning Gran, how are you these days? :)

We had a bit of rain and freezing tonight to make driving treacherous!

Good afternoon peeps.

Hello

Hey Sally, how are you? :)

Windy today..and getting colder again! 9 family sleep-overs all weekend, just 2 today..