Hello Everyone

Author Comment

Admin

Oh, don't talk to me about lower back and knees, Rene. I'm just on yet another break for these.

I'll perform a merge of the two accounts, keep the email address you wish and also keep you logged-in. I can offer you a name change too, if you wish.

Actually, someone persuaded me to start a forumotion board with them. I've not been near it for too long. I'm embarrassed. Just too busy really.

Not really here much myself these days. I just keep this board going for old time's sake now. Not that much of value here other than memories...

Back to work for me. I need an early night too, as I have an early start. I just nope nobody needs me through the night and I'll be 'right.

It's nice to see this board still going Andrew.
Hey Paul have you been to Croyde recently?

Yes DD, had first two weeks in August there. Place has been refurbished, first time ever it wasn't me that did it, and more planned early next year. :)

paul4

Andrew just keep it at renegal59 and the gmail.com and it will work well for me thank you.
Sorry to hear you are having back and knee problems as well, I am on so many pain killers and they barely touch the pain, so hate taking them but I would be in a wheel chair if I never.

Hi Paul4, good to see you here as well, I am sure I just read a post of yours over in Tapatalk earlier this morning, seems you get around a fair bit like me....LOL

paul4 wrote:Yes DD, had first two weeks in August there. Place has been refurbished, first time ever it wasn't me that did it, and more planned early next year. :)

My grandson was a baby last time we stayed at the cottage Paul, he is now 3.
Beautiful place and lovely cottage to stay in, if I hadn't had asked you and Andrew I would have never gone there. So glad you gave me the link.....Thank you. :)

renegal59 wrote:Hi Paul4, good to see you here as well, I am sure I just read a post of yours over in Tapatalk earlier this morning, seems you get around a fair bit like me....LOL

I've never used Tapatalk, or a forum with Tapatalk, so maybe someone else? :)

paul4

Admin

.. or maybe one of your posts was migrated without your expressed permission. o_O

Rene, I changed your username from renegal62 to renegal59 but neither account had a gmail address associated with it. You can check/change it here. You must know your current password in order to confirm any changes.

andrew wrote:.. or maybe one of your posts was migrated without your expressed permission. o_O

OMG, that's preposterous :lol

paul4

More likely it was another Paul....have been known to make mistakes...LOL

game; which Paul was it. lol

hi all. got my hands full of tappy stuff. as hard as i try i cant understand much of it. but they are still working out the bugs so why bother eh.

take care and good to see old faces. well familiar faces i should say. <s>

Happy Holidays to Everyone...

Merry Christmas Sal and to all who pop in. xx