Our Weather

Author Comment

after a cool rainy day yesterday today is in the 70s and sunny.
very nice. too bad i will be inside most of the time. i already had to run out this morn to pick something up now its insurance work, which i was on the phone and online with it for an hour or more this morning trying to get it all in order. eck.
now finishing up the wash and then nuttin. pouts.
oh even tho it rained yesterday i did get to see the ocean waves. how great they are.

Very soggy day today it's coming down real good so I will not even tempt to go out with the camera so I'll stay yet again due to soggy weather, yesterday I couldn't go out because I had cabbage soup in the crock pot cooking away so maybe tomorrow I'll head out and see what I can find for some neighboring autumn shots.

Mind you, gonna be careful on where I go and aware of my surroundings, there's been another murder in Mills Lake again and a shoot out with the cops and someone was shot in that shoot out whether someone was killed I have no idea not even a half a block from where I live so feeling really uneasy with the town I live in atm.

Hope everyone's having an awesome day!

oh geeze Marie, be careful out there.
its a chilly 50s this morn and will go to a sunny 70s. wooo nice weather.

Thank you Sally :) always am, bringing back that city girl instincts of survival not much a relaxing walk or bike ride anymore out here always keeping the guard up watching ahead.

It's very foggy and cold here this morning but, it's supposed to warm up a bit and as well as clear up with some sunshine.

Forecast

SUN
81° 58°
MON
78° 59°
TUE
10%
72° 58°

Another sunny and warm day here!

Looks like you have another sunny warm day as well Sally?

i don't know about sunny but it will be warm. yesterday i happen to be out and was in the sun and it and me did not agree. i had to come home not feeling well. geeze i'm tired of being so sensitive.
why does this thing copy back wards and not as i see it? i am not going to redo it every time.
read the tempts backwards please. also it has the 70s there but it says it will be around 81 today.
good thing i don't put the laundry out on a line any more. i am doing towels. i sure would like to have a clothes line for them.

Forecast

7AM
8AM
9AM
10AM
11AM
12PM
1PM
2PM
3PM
4PM
5PM
6PM

73°
75°
76°
78°
78°
78°
76°
74°
71°
66°

lol I used to C/P but, not anymore unless it's the url!

Rain rain rain rain which is alright the perfect day to be making some chili in a crock today! =0)

We have had a lovely week of weather here.
Lots of sunshine and warm temps.
Yesterday (Sunday) many high temp records were broken.
We got up to around 26C!!
Today it's back to normal. Cool and cloudy.

TUE
20% rain
73° 59°
WED
20% rain
68° 57°
THU
10% rain
70° 55

55 degrees and cloudy at the moment

FRI
69° 58°
SAT
80%
73° 42°
SUN
62° 46°

It ended up to bea nice sunny day here but a northeasterly breeze is keeping it cool.
The weekend forecast is a little unsettled.

Beautiful weather today but, then again my idea of beautiful weather is not always everyone else kind of beautiful weather.

Tomorrows weather however is pretty much the same but, warmer!

its a nice day for ducks.

it seems its 100 percent as its raining like crazy.
7AM
70% chance of rain 66°

pfft It's raining here as well it seems our local weatherman was dipping a tad too much into the happy juice last night when he posted sunny with clouds for today. Now to find something else to do!?!?!?!

36 degrees. brrrrrrrr

SUN
61° 45°
MON
70° 58°

Sunny and warm here today, maybe it'll head in your direction Sally! =0)

We had rain yesterday and it was pretty fresh in the morning, first time I'd put on a coat for ages. Forecast to be 14degC today and just a little rain, so off to do some outside jobs.

paul4

TUE
Cloudy
20% chance of rain
73° high 61° low

It's really very cloudy out there low clouds are threatening rain and if that happens it'll be proof our weatherman is dipping into the happy juice again.