It's snowing!

Author Comment

For YEARS I've been wanting it to snow here like it used to but, it's been so dry here in BC making it horrible for the forests and wildlife, heck it used to be so wet out here in BC it was like a rain forest out here. lol

NOW, for the past 2 months off and on it's been snowing like mad and I am loving it. Mind you I don't have to drive in it and I don't have to walk in it only if I don't have to, I will if I have to most likely mumbling away how I had to sell my snow boots for money, but it's better than no shoes at all.

Omg this is so awesome, it's coming down hard, fast, and the flakes are about as big as a quarter. Not that big compared to Alberta or Winnipeg but, big enough for BC here in that lower mainland. :P

I have go to make me one of these if I get enough, I'll need Joe's help on this one. Big-snowman-jw0006.jpg

Admin

Marie, it is impossible for me to think of you and snowmen without bursting into fits of laughter! :lol

It didn't snow as much here as it did in Vancouver. lol

lol Andrew, it would have been a challenge but, I would have accomplished my task. :D

Admin

:rollin

L :rollin L

Blizzard is over. Now it's time to dig out!

So much Snow!
Image>

Admin

Tired of snow? I only had to shovel once this winter. Weird weather!

lol Gran I am so sure that you and everyone else there is seriously sick of snow and I got as much and as often as you did I would be too. lol Love the image though! lol

In the lower mainland of Canada BC here, where I live used to get at least four feet of snow at the very least I was happy to see two feet of it fall here it made me so happy that the weather pattern might be coming back inline but, the meteorologists said that even though it seems like it lining back up again, it's not at least not yet and they left it at that.

They said that even though some countries are seeing their patterns of climate be normal there's tons more countries that are still off.