Just popping in to ask a question

Author Comment

Hi Andrew. Just popping in to say hi and to ask if you know anyone who can move content from one board to another? It is not an entire community, just one member's poetry collection all on one forum. I have not been in for a long time, but Our Fantasy Castle is keeping me plenty busy at ProBoards. I thought at one time you were getting into this board migration. I know you migrated the Castle to a new site for me at one time.

Admin

It's probably quicker, easier and cheaper to just repost this.

I feel really bad, when I see how long it has been since I last looked in here. Life has been hectic, in this last year.

Feel free to email me, if you want to discuss this further. You can do this directly from the Interact button to the left.

Thanks for your response, Andrew. It is nice to hear from you again. I sent you an email.

Just looking in to say hello. Hope everyone is well.

Hi QueenFoxy. I'm still around but rue the downhill slide of forums, and the loss of communities, people seem to have moved to the faceless mess of FB, too much dross all in an intermingled jungle of cr#p

I'm "down" to one strong forum and one waning one, oh and this one for fleeting irregular visits :)

Hope you're keeping well.

paul4