I have stopped getting my subscription notification anyone else?

Author Comment

My subscription notifications have stopped coming in for 24 hours or so.
Anyone else having that problem?
I will submit a ticket and see what's up with that.
I will Let you know when a reply comes in.

Admin

Hi Pearl. I don't subscribe to anything, so I cannot confirm.

Perhaps mail is backlogged or it is something to do with server moves. The answer will be of interest to many, I'm sure.

Yes, my emails stopped coming in as well. But this happens quite a bit, so I just tick the subcribe to this post and the email button at the top of the page once again.....

Cheers,
Verty

The only thing I subscribe to for email notifications is the PMs and I still get them.  

I am getting PM but not the subscriptions to some forums I have subscribed to.  All day yesterday and again this morning there are new posts and I don't receive notification.  This happened on a wide scale for most of Yuku a while back and they fixed it.  I have not heard back about my ticket yet.

Thanks for your replies.

It turns out that I am not receiving PMs in this one profile as well as subscription notifications.
Though I am receiving PMs in my pearlssanctuary profile.

My profile has had one thing after another not working well, this since the day I converted to the new profile.
Excuse me for venting but I am so tired of this nonsense.  I pay gold and don't get a working profile, time after time
something wrong with it....  It is my main profile for goodness sake......ImageImageImage

I just subscribed to two forums and to topics within each of those forums. I'll let you know the results.

I only have subscriptions to a couple of threads.
I just checked and they've been quiet since before Christmas.
I did a test post and I"ll post whether or not I receive notification of the post.

EDIT - notification of the post came right through so my subscription is working fine.

All of my test subscriptions brought in the expected notifications. Some e-mails came almost immediately; the rest arrived in about an hour. These subscriptions were on an unconverted profile; I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

I have a converted profile.  Though there has been replies and posts in the subscribed forums I still am not getting any notifications.
ImageImageImage 

Why me???????

Did I do something wrong to Yuku!

My profile is also unconverted.
Maybe it is something to do with the new profiles??

I dont subscribe, so cant help...it would drive me nuts having emails all the time lol

I don't visit our smaller board daily, so I make sure I subscribe to its Issues forum and topics in that forum. That way, if someone has a problem, I won't miss it.

On other systems that I don't use a lot, I've been known to subscribe to topics that interest me just to ensure that I can find them again when they have new posts.

Thank you for your replies everyone.

I have now used my pearlssanctuary profile, converted also, and lo and behold, I am receiving notifications with this one.

My pearlwisdom profile has been full of bugs from the day I converted it.Image
It is my main profile so I really don't know what to do anymore.

This is me Pearl....lol

Hi Pearl. Image

Hi Cindy, everything seems to be back to normal for now.
You doing ok?
See you tomorrow.