My Community

Author Comment

Ty Andrew so very much ... you have been very helpful I am sure my members are going to be thrilled with our 'new' feature, xxx

Admin

You're welcome. Image

If I can ever repay the favour just shout ... if I have TUTS or anything etc... for in here am happy to share them ... enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Admin

Just by being a member you are helping.
By reading and sharing, you are helping.
By posting questions for others to learn from, you are helping.
By responding to the questions of others and sharing your knowledge, you are helping.

While I was over at your board, I noticed Members needing help. I have applied to try and help them, if this is OK with you. I never expected to find "help" posts in "Tuts" but we all know how it is. Image

lol Andrew ty we try and help as much as we can and whatever we can not help with we send them over here ... just sharing the little bit we have picked up managing our own groups since MSN closed ... my time on here is limited and I am only ever really around from Friday to Sunday ... so any help you can give will be appreciated, but I do know and appreciate how busy you are so please feel free to come and go as you please as all our members do, xxx