Yuku Helpdesk Gone Poof?

Author Comment

As I was responding to a ticket that I have open in Support, the page went to this:

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

Click here to go back to home

The link brings me to a help desk.  So ok, resign in.  I attempt to sign in and now my email address is no longer valid.

I went to my emails and looked at the email and tried to respond with the link in the email and I get the same thing.

Anyone else?

Thanks in advance.

http://help.yuku.com

Admin

It's a new helpdesk. Sign-up again. All ticket history is lost, so you will need to resubmit anything, which has not been dealt with yet. I just did and got a number in the very low three digit mark. Maybe this one will get passed on.

The signup process has been detailed here.

Thanks for the link Andrew........

Thanks for the new link

Ive just signed up and its even more robotic than the other one....why oh why cant we have the forum like we had before...its so cold and yak...

Admin

I actually kinda like it. It's a bit bare at the moment and needs a lot of time spent on it. You may have noticed there is an option for a forum there? I've fired in a few tickets and responses have been really quite fast too. I would say I prefer it to the ZenDesk one.

Oky doky will keep watch

I just signed up, left a ticket. It is very nice, I do like it!!!

The old and now the new system has worked well for me....they've always been fast and very helpful.

Image Stormy

I don't know how people can say fast?

Okay you just had your answer to a problem and 15 more come across same problem over the next few days, which is faster 15 Help Tickets? Or in a Support Forum thread out in the open with the answer?

Even though I hate F/B and G+ is driving me up the wall with all the changes lately I can find ALL my answers out in the open nothing is hidden from view, it is time Yuku learnt that people don't want to live behind closed doors that is why F/B, G+ and twitter are all winning the game.

Admin

I absolutely agree with you, Red. I can clearly recall the ezBoard days and servers running slow or going down. I'd hit the support board and see if there was a post on it. If there wasn't, I would make one. If there was, I would just go away again. I just knew it would be attended to within a couple of hours if there was a post there about it. There was no need for a whole string one "Me too"s, it was just done!

People also learned from these boards to give all the relevant information and not just say, "It isn't working!" or worse, create a topic titled "Help!". Topics were also not cluttered up with all and sundry simply passing an opinion either and worse still taking three posts to do it instead of editing a single post.

You know and I know the reason behind not having a public support board. This actually occurred prior to CrowdGather's time. One of the first ingratiating actions were Sanjay's responses to having a support board. The promises he made to several were never kept though and this has done wonders for people's trust and confidence.

Redau wrote:I don't know how people can say fast?

((By "fast", I mean within 24 hours))

It has been fast for me too, all within the same day usually.
it was so before and continues to be so today.

Actually, I have nothing to complain about with the new help desk.
It would be nice to have a public forum attached to it but there is not.

I think Yuku has changed help desk software 4 times in the past 3 years.

andrew wrote:The signup process has been detailed here.
For everyone's information, I tried to sign on a mobile device but to find the sign up button I had to switch to the desktop view.  Whether that will happen on all mobile devices I have no idea, but thought I'd share this tidbit of information.

Admin

Maybe you should submit a ticket to report that issue. Image

Fine idea and it is all reported. Image