no buttons

Author Comment

What are you talking about in admin fourums at new beta messed up board.  no buttons just fourums..  no way of doing anything  cattag

[*][/list]

[*]
    [li]
    Welcome [/i][/i][/i]

1. General Board [/i][/i][/i]

2. Bring Ideas Here [/i][/i][/i]
    Share Ideas For Your Groups
[/li]
[*]
Managers Storage [/i][/i][/i][/i]
    [li]
    prayer                                                                                         DO YOU SEE BUTTONS   NEITHER DO I
[/li][/list]

The three little icons next to the names of your forums are the buttons Cattag! First one is delete, second one is edit....that is the one where you change the names of the forum and so on. The third one is the settings, making it private and etc. Remember to click on save each time you made any changes.

cattag2 wrote:Welcome

General Board

Bring Ideas Here Share Ideas For Your Groups

Managers Storage

prayer DO YOU SEE BUTTONS NEITHER DO I

Catt you think you have problems?? I just hit the; as Pearl said ICON to QUOTE you and look what happened I keep getting all strange and wonderful things happening with this new and friendly post editor of Yuku's. *laughs*

I wonder if this has anything to do with F/F's latest update?

Andrew next time you are HERE edit my thread and tell me you see what I see I was about to edit the thread to add that what you all are seeing is not what I am seeing it is full of computer code - I don't need this sh*t!

Admin

No, I am not even going to bother reading this. This is a duplicate topic and I am closing it in favor of the original.

cattag2, please do not post the same issue in more than one topic and refrain from using the offensively huge font.