Font Size is Too Small and Won't Change

Author Comment

Where and who do I complaint to?
In my private forum the print is to small.... I went to change it and it stays the same. !
It's also smaller on CSG also...
This was NOT how it was originally....Is anyone else having this issue: and is it a fix I can do? because going to the WYSLWYG.. didn't fix it.

Admin

Is there any chance you have changed the zoom level on your browser?

This is a setting or skin issue and therefore nothing to complain about. We'll find the answer and resolve it.

Go back to the page where the text is too small and press Command and the number zero at the same time, in order to reset the zoom level.

It's unlikely to be a skin issue because that would not cause an overnight change. Font sizes in a skin can be set in many places and the WYSIWYG skin editor just is not up to that job.

When I first clink onto ANY forum I see it larger.... then it goes to very small.
I just posted to ask everyone else if there also seeing a small font issue.
I did as you told me and nothing has changed.

Admin

I just visited your canine diabetes forum and it all seemed just the same as it was. I wonder if there is an issue with an update that was done. Can you try visiting where the font is small and pressing Command+Shift+R all at the same time? If that doesn't cure it, we are going to have to have a link so we can look at exactly the same place as you are.

In the meantime a quick fix to small font on any board is to hold ya Ctrl button and hit the + sign once for each time ya like to enlarge.. to undo Ctrl and - sign once for each time ya increased it.
This will increase the whole page however but if font small it sure does help!
This will work on most pages anywhere around the net