Is Yuku slow today?

Author Comment

Is Yuku being slow today or is it just me?
Seems to take forever doing anything on Yuku today.

I'm finding it slower than usual tonight too.
It's not just you. Image

Admin

I find some profiles extremely slow. Boards have generally been fine.

Glad to know it is not just me.  Image

It has been real slow for me and was slow yesterday as well.

The only problem I have been having and like you Cindy started yesterday is it hangs on post replies - I thought this was all supposed to be fixed once and for all? Famous last words.

Slow & hanging on some boards but not all. What I don't understand is why this happens so much with my board.

Admin

Very slow on some profiles and inbox for me. Can't comment a lot on the boards as I haven't really been around much.

inbox has been acting weird for me for over a week.  Everything is great today though, inbox, profiles and my group too.
I must be off key or something, I have it slow when you guys are fine and when you have it slow I am fine....lol
Little contraryImage

Admin

Yeah, we're taking turns, just to be fair. Image

My biggest problem is getting in to Yuku since my computer crashed....takes ages to connect....but once in it is good.

Mine is slow when I'm signing into Yuku.  Seems to take forever any more.

The page loads are fine today, but the inbox takes a long time to load and send PMs.

It's acting up right now. Very slow or no loading at all. Additionally, I just got directed to Yuku's main page when I attempted to edit a post. I've never seen that before.

Edit: The topic I just posted (not here) has disappeared. We're very familiar with that issue. Image

My post hasn't disappeared, but this board is caching. "New Post" icons aren't disappearing after I read topics.

Admin

Yep, I experienced that a short while ago.

It's still happening on my test board, which is actually on the same server as this one. I'm afraid to do any skin work.

Admin

I was gonna offer you mine but I see that is on 12 too! Image

Things seem better now. Messages are posting and the "new post" icon disappears as it should.

I'm glad I actually posted some messages. Had I not done that, I wouldn't have been aware of the problem.

Admin

No, sometimes we just cuss thinking we pressed the wrong button or something. Image

about clicking "spellcheck" and having part of the text jumping into a quote box? Image