These sites check the yuku homepage and let you know if the homepage is responding or not:
- Is Yuku Down Right Now?
- Yuku down for everyone or just me?
- Yuku website down for everyone or is it just me?
These are only good for the homepage right now and the whole network would most likely have to be down before that goes down.
Some things to try:
- Check several boards rather than just one. *
- Log out and check again.
- Clear your cache.
- Check with an alternative browser. (Try Comodo Dragon)
- Flush your DNS cache.
- Compare notes with other members off the yuku network.
- Last resort is to submit a ticket ** and include as much detail as you can, as well as everything you have tried. Don't forget to include what browser and version you are using and if referring to times of day, remember to include your time zone. Please take your time here as the more you include, the more likely the issue is to be swiftly resolved.
* The server number is found by hovering the "Yuku" link in the footer of most pages. Ignore the end part (after the @) and note the "web" number and the "c" number". The digit/s after the "c" are the board's server number (and the number after the "web" is the "front layer" number but this is not often needed). Include both for completeness and speed.
** If you cannot access the help desk either, you could try sending an email to: helpdesk [at] yuku.com