New Profile Q!

Author Comment

I was asked this by a friend in another group.  I honestly dont know the answer.

Nan somebody told me that if a person that has the new profile contacts you and you go to the section yours can convert to the new one automatically.
Have you heard anything about that?

I am not quite sure what she is talking about.  I do know if you try to friend someone with the new profile a box will pop asking if you want to have the new profile. but to do it automatically I just dont know.

Can anyone explain to me if this can happen?
Thanks,
Nan

Admin

I think you are both saying the same thing.

Am I right in saying you can't add a person with a new profile unless you convert your old profile to the new format??

For example Andrew I can't add you to my friends list unless I switch to the new profile.Correct???

Admin

Hi silverstreaks and welcome. Image

Unfortunately that is correct, which seems unfair.

Thank You Andrew! This is what I thought but wasn't 100% sure. I passed on what you confirmed for me.

Your right it's not fair that just because someone has a new profile we cant friend them unless we convert also.

Admin

It works both ways. If I tried to befriend you, I would instead send you an invite to convert. This causes a great divide between Members, which is not good in this current climate.