How to block someone from seeing your profile

Author Comment

I to block someone from viewing your profile?
I have a converted profile.

Admin

There is no way of blocking an individual from seeing your profile. You can however prevent then from sending you PMs or friend requests. For a new profile, visit the profile you wish to block and click the "More" menu under the avatar, then choose block and confirm. The old profiles simply have a block button.

If these are not visible to you, you can also block and unblock from any interact button (or more menu on ezBoard layout) under any of their posts.

If you wish to hide things in your profile by using CSS, this would remove items from view in your profile for everyone but this is only a cosmetic option. If you would like help with this, please state what it is you wish to hide from view and we will try and help you.

Thank you Andrew.  That is the information I was looking for.

Admin

You're welcome, Pearl. Image

This is something that you may already know Pearl. I set my "Privacy Settings" so that only my "Friends" can see my Shout Box, Photos, Personal Information, etc. If I don't want someone viewing those features, I don't make them a friend. At least that way they have limited viewing.

Admin

Thanks Daz. Image

Welcome! (o:

Thank you Daz!!
Great to see you too!

Always good to see you Pearl. (o: