Has Anyone Noticed

Author Comment

When clicking on the BBcodes under your Chat/shoutbox, you no longer get a list of codes.  It takes you to the new Start Up Page at Yuku. 

This sounds like a bug to me. I'd submit a ticket.

Admin

No, I hadn't. You can use this page, if you need the info.
http://www.yuku.com/help/bbcode

I'm not sure if the link replacement script would work on that but it might. More of a patch than a fix but it may help for the meantime.

Please do submit a ticket.

I'm going to move this topic to the help forum because it is more of a yuku thing than a chat thing.

I just picked up the code from that page and it worked fine...i too submitted a ticket, maybe if a few do it will be worked on quicker...lol

I have this same problem
fl1-21
cdb9

Admin

Anyone using the chatbox / shoutbox script will have that issue. The URL has got caught up in the recent redirect to the new helpdesk.

I tried the link replacement script but it didn't work.

Please submit tickets on this issue.

Thanks for putting it where it belonged Andrew.  I was unsure where to post it as it was an observation on my part.  I do appreciate the link you gave us and will bookmark it.  Have also copied that list and will post it on my board so the members will have it for reference until the matter is resolved. Will submit a ticket today also. 

BTW, I did screen shots and used my Jasc to save those codes.....they won't copy/paste without converting.....so if anyone wants them to copy as an image, let me know.

Already got an answer to my ticket!  This being Christmas day, it may be tomorrow before it is fixed...........That was fast!  WooHoo!

I got a reply too...lol...wow

Sent my ticket in.. no reply ... yet

I got a reply now too

Oh, heck and I thought Mom liked me bestImage

Image bwayne you are fun
 Not fixed here yet..
just got a message reply from Chris W saying they pinned it down in the code and will change it shortly Image

Yayy!  Just checked and found the BBcode link in Shoutbox to be working again.  Good way to start the new year.

ours is still not working Image

Told ya Mom liked me best!Image