Anyone else experiencing horrible chat lags?

Author Comment

Over the last week being in chat has been impossible for me... I cleared cookies and cache, I installed the latest flash upgrade... And nothing. Now I don't even need a big chat for the lag to start, even 1 other person is enough. 

Aus

I came in to ask about the chat too.  After 2 years its telling me my user name is an error!!!  Image

We've got it in our Mod den for only the moderators and one in our General area for all members. 
Both are telling me my names an error!!!  ImageImage

Admin

I got the username error too yesterday. It turned out that I opened two chatrooms with over-exuberant clicking. Image

However, I did witness some chat lag just after Shery posted. Not always easy to notice but it did appear that responses could at times appear in batches of 3-5 at a time.

Yes, only I sometimes get as much as 100 lines showing up at once. Longest lag clocked so far was 30 minutes.

Anyway, today I decided to delete the chat room and install a new one. It seems to be working- I'm getting up to 7 lines at worst now, which is something I can deal with. I hope it doesn't get worse.

Admin

Seems like it is a bad day for yuku. Let's hope you are right.