Yuku has been sold to taptalk??

Author Comment

There is a rumor..
Yuku has been sold to taptalk and in about 2-3 weeks it will change the way yuku looks and all forums will go haywire. Basically Yuku will not look like YUKU.
Is it true?

Admin

It would appear to be very low-key but also nearly correct.

My suggestion to all would be to become active in any beta testing of the new forum software and also very vocal.

Very vocal and kissing the nice skins, banners, buttons, etc... goodbye. My little board has been moved to tapatalk, all the work that I put into the separate skins is gone, and trying to make this new thing look a tiny bit better, is a struggle. Then of course, the albums may or may not eventually be there and if they are, are they usable? And the smileys that are offered? :x
If you had a puking smiley, I would use that multiple times, here: ~barf~barf~barf~

I hear You Elara. There is one board of skins that took a long time and effort to put back together at another time and now those skins are gone.
i have no idea where they went and at this point i don't give a crap. i doubt i will be working to replace them on that board or any board any time soon.
that is if we can have skins with tapapuke.
yes i am not known as a patient person. ;)

I am sick over the loss of my board's skins.
Well I guess good things never last

I'm very sad too.