me and my avatars

Author Comment

A few minutes ago I submitted a ticket to Help desk with subject red x for my avatar(s).  I printinted a copy of my question with 18 digit ticket numher.  One of the possible article matches how to add/or change did not seem applicable cause it told me to click edit option at the top of the 'Abour me' section [dunno where that is]  Maybe I am doubling up too much - my problem from olden days with Gran and others perhaps.  My new profile by the way is called Gart2.viavistavisit - a combo of my identity and community.  Here is what I said:  My whak.com avatar is ok for my community but when I go to others of my communities I get a red x.  Mine is a new profile dba gart2.viavistavisit and I also have other doing business as names.  Not sure where "about me" is located.  unquote
Noticed some others in messages to you have more fancy and animated avatars however I would like to not have mine shown as red x like in the old msn days.
Image  sample of one gran sent me eons ago 

Gart, click my avatar and when you get to my profile, my Avatar is in "About me" (you may see a coffee cup as ive just changed it) and so is yours on your page...
I also see your avatar, it isnt a red X

I see it too!

Admin

Gart, please see "Method 2" here:
http://help.yuku.com/kb/a...ars-how-to-add-an-avatar

and reapply the avatar you wish.

I was looking for similar Andrew so I could post it, but that's for converted profiles, and most of my users have old profiles.

paul4

Thats a point...do we know when the profiles are going to switch, were we told ages ago it would be new year....?

andrew wrote:Gart, please see "Method 2" here:
http://help.yuku.com/kb/a...ars-how-to-add-an-avatar

and reapply the avatar you wish.

Wow action on my question came in fast - Yuku help sent me an email saying they got my question but in the meantime I remembered where "about me" was so I changed that one.  Now to go back and check on others who have helped - Thanks ppl.  Have yet to go to method 2*****edit - been there done that**** but stay tuned. 

Admin

You may find this helpful but you will need to update it.

I changed my avatar an hour ago and it is already showing everywhere.

Some things take more time than others - seemed slow going for me and then the gang started working for me and now I have ticket number, password for my specific probs.  Now there are real people at work for me - maybe I just did not know the right buttons to push in the past.