Comment section with graphics

Author Comment

Has it been decided whether we will have a comment section that includes graphics or not?  I'm due to make a contribution soon, and I would like to know this before I make another one. 

I suspect you will have to submit a help ticket to get an answer to that question, Carja. 

And let us know what the answer is please. Image

As long as I still have my old profile, I will make one more contribution.  But, the new profiles hold no interest for me without a comment section like the one we have now.  I'm just not into Facebook and don't need the bells and whistles that have been added.  Image

Hi Carolyn Image

paul4

I agree with you Carja.

Leaves me in never land or some such location.  Got out of Facebook, or so I thought; been in new profile so long forgotg what the old profile was about - was not there long enough to figure it out.  Was under the impression that I am posting as comment so does that not make this a comment section with pictures?  Not sure the difference tween graphics and pictures.....ImageImage 

^Gart - It's a comment section with pictures (graphics) on this board.  But you can't send someone a comment with pictures from your new profile.  We are hoping that we will be able to by the time we are all switched over.  But, the way it is now, the decision seems to be up in the air. Go to my profile   http://carja.thebritishempire.yuku.com/ and look in the right hand column under "Gift of Gab" and you will see what we want.    

I envy you Carja still having the old profile and I see if I try to leave you a comment I get that window to try ad suck you into what the rest of us have, would have thought by now that window was removed.

Gart in the 'converted' profiles we only have a shout box not a comments section.

Carja wrote:As long as I still have my old profile, I will make one more contribution.  But, the new profiles hold no interest for me without a comment section like the one we have now.  I'm just not into Facebook and don't need the bells and whistles that have been added.  Image

After I scrolled down your profile I failed to see anything in the far right column, however oodles of pictures to the left.  Then I went to the top and saw a box in what I call col. 3 where it seems 1228 messages were shared.   I could  not find any of the messages and I assume the pictures, if not those visible might be hidden in the messages.  I never mastered the complexities of the old profile and indeed am concerened that so far I have not mastered the art of sharing my pictures anywhere other than my own and other yuku communities like this new one Andrew opened for us.