Christmas Skins

Author Comment

I would love to find new yuku Christmas skins.
One's where you can change them if need be.
I don't want to rip them apart but maybe change the size of the font and maybe the odd image.
The yuku library offer a few but not many.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
DD

Admin

I'm not sure what I may have archived somewhere. I know I ran across some recently too and made a mental note that I should do something about them and promptly forgot! Of course, I still thought Christmas was years away then! :lol

I could probably make one for you but I am a bit busy right now. Maybe someone else will offer.

Tell Linda I sent you: http://tmho.yuku.com/
This should have open (yuku member only) access. If not, tell Sally or Perry I sent you: http://bearsstorageshed.yuku.com/

I'm sure there are others that do not mind minor alterations but they are not springing to mind right now.

It might be a good idea to start a Christmas Skin Images sharing topic. Maybe not so much for banners but backgrounds, enhancements and buttons.

To be honest, Christmas skins are generally quite easy to make.

Thanx for the links Andrew, I will give it a try.Image

Admin

I didn't find what I thought I had but I did find a 2008 Christmas skin, which is complete and functional but it is a fixed-width of 760px and really needs some work on it to update it.

I also found the images for another skin, which I do recognize but don't recall doing anything with them. (ETA: Now I do! Yes, I used that in 2008 too. Needs a little updating though.)

It's a little difficult without knowing tastes and what the general purpose of the forum is.