Would general computer tips be a good thing?

Author Comment

I know from time to time I mess things up on my computer Image   Help here in my house is sometimes hard to find.  Even though my hubby is a computer engineer.  The problem is his language is totally different then what I use and what he does with his computer is lost on me. Image

Something on the order of a, How do I?, Thread.

I dunno, what do you think Andrew???

Admin

Nan, I simply do not wish to get involved in that. There are plenty of help forums on the internet with many people, who have vast experience. The odd simple topic is fine.

The purpose of this board if for yuku Members to help other yuku Members with yuku issues.

Ok Andrew! Just a thought Image

YUKU ISSUES.  for the longest i've been completely out of touch with the such items as the PERSONAL page and how one goes about responding to a SHOUT.  and to be honest with you this is the very first time i've noticed this section of MEMBER SUPPORT.       

Admin

If yuku.com is in the URL, it is yuku related. Image

Nobody knows everything and we can all help by sharing and pooling our knowledge.

Goldengal, I have a useful list of useful Hotkeys and another for keyboard shorcuts for Windows, also Windows program key combinations and a lot more. PM me if you'd like them. Its no touble at all.

Fiona