Board layout+colors

Author Comment

If we are talking about background....it is white for me on IE8 as well as FF.  It has been like so for the past few weeks.
I thought Andrew had removed the bakcground and therefore it showed whitel.

The wrapper on the other hand is light blue as well as the posts.
The window for posts and replies is white.  Then once it is posted it shows blue on the wrapper.

What does one mean by background?

You described "background" really well Pearl.

Location: Orange County, Calif. (near Disneyland and Los Angeles)

When I push my laptop screen back all the way so it is flat with the keyboard, the wrapper looks quite blue.  But when I pull the screen up to normal viewing position, the blue is so faint and pale it is barely noticeable -- it looks almost white.

The powder blue #F0F4FA is nice....... soft  .............no not green Andrew! like hospitol walls  ugg
My viewImage of this skin seems ok not to bright not to dark Sharp and clear well done with it Image

Looks good to me. but of course i like bright colors [img]http://support.ourboard.org/images/smilies/blue_butterfly.gif[/img]

Andrew, would it be possible to do something with the pager links so the current page looks different than the links to the others? On our boards, the background and text colors are reversed on the current page number.

Admin

Better?

The dark text on the page number is kind of washed out by the gray background, but it's much better now that the current page is differentiated from the others.

It looks like you lightened up the gray a bit. It looks good. Image

Admin

Yeah, I played a little more. Getting the contrasts right was a little harder than it seemed.

It's a hell of a lot better than "Peregrine Wood" Image