Hot topic icon

Author Comment

It looks to me like the "new" icon on new messages within the thread has disappeared. Can that be put back? I think that's useful.

Admin

I don't think it was ever there but I added it in because it is useful. Thanks for pointing it out.

What's happened though? On the General forum I have "New" icons for all but the very first topic, and I don't have a "mark forum read" button now (thought it was there before)

I think "the mechanic" is under the bonnet (hood to y'all west of here Image) as it's ok now Image

Talk about making someone look an idjut Image

Admin

Mark Read is still there both top and bottom. If it disappeared on you, try a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5).

The "No New Posts" icon was removed for clarity.

I've never had hot topics icon enabled and the no new icon as well.  Just New.  I like it better.  Thanks. Image

Oh see If something is marked new I'll look to see what it is but I never noticed the hot topic anywhere else but in my board. LOL My members like them. So I keep them.

andrew wrote:What is hot to one person is not to another. Hot also doesn't have a lot to do with post count, yet that is the way it works.
Now that I can agree with! Image