To begin, insert the following line in your Custom (or Global) Footer:
- Admin > Members > Auto Titles
- Beside "Membership", click "add new"
- Give it a title. I called mine Up & Down.
- Press the HTML button so it glows yellow. (just to the left of spellcheck)
- Paste in the following code:
<div style="width: 100px;">
<a href="#" title="Go to top" style="text-decoration: none;"><img src="http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/f6926175a57ed8ae9dfea34c2b76020a1f83ba92.gif" alt="top"></a>
<a href="#bottom" title="Go to bottom" style="text-decoration: none; width: 29px; float: right;"> <img src="http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/f5e16c587d8494eb47264ed9c4b8695831820674.gif" alt="bottom"></a>
- Press Save.
- Just check that it says zero in the box beside it and don't worry if it looks a bit odd.
- Admin > Community Settings > Display Preferences
- Beside "Poster Info", place a check-mark in the box to the left of "auto title".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press "submit".
So, you go and look at your board and don't see them. Don't worry, this is normal. Once a Member makes a post, the auto-title will show in all their posts. Just make a test post and see.
Obviously you are free to change the images and if you need a bit of help with styling them to suit your board, please ask. Remember when asking that we will probably need to see them in action to be able to give good advice. A link always helps.